- Completed professional training in the desired area
- Minimum age: 20 years old
- Very good German and English language skills
- Availability: initially a seven-day week and an average of ten working hours a day for about five months
- Valid passport
- All other requirements and prerequisites can be found in the respective job descriptions.
After receiving your online application, we will promptly consider whether you will bring the necessary prerequisites to this position and fulfil our requirements. We will be happy to invite you then for a personal interview on one of our Recruiting Days.
At the start of the Recruiting Days, a general information session will take place, during which we will introduce the Mein Schiff fleet. We will inform you about life and work on board, as well as the contract terms of the company sea chefs Cruises Ltd. Should you have any further questions at that time, we will be happy to answer them. The recruiters will be at your service for all information. Before the presentation, we will ask you to fill out a specialist survey and to complete an English language test.